In addition to financial and retirement planning, estate planning is something that you may want to consider.
Estate planning is ensuring that all your property is in the right hands even when you are gone. Estate planning involves inheritance and wills.
Do you have a lot of property?
Work with a financial advisor in East Brunswick to ensure that you become secure in estate planning.
Why Estate Planning is Important
Leaving a legacy is something that we all strive for in life. If you have various estates, an estate plan should be put in place. You can leave your estate to loved ones or a charitable institution. The choice is yours.
If there is no estate plan for your estate, it could be left to strangers. The state, lawyers, or individuals with selfish motives can gain access to your estate. Choose who inherits your estate by implementing an Estate Plan.
If you want to decide what happens to your money and estate, then you must have an estate plan.
What we will do for you
Here is what our Estate Planning services offer you:
- Creating a Will: Your estate plan is built on the foundation of your will. How you structure your will is significant in establishing how your estate will be divided. There are several types of wills, such as Testamentary Will, Joint Will, and Living Wills. We will help you create an estate plan that best serves your needs and desires.
- Powers of Attorney (POA): The Power of Attorney will ensure that everything you own is well handled when you pass. An attorney will ensure that your estate plan is followed completely.
- Having executors: Your estate plan will take effect when you pass. Having executors of your estate plan will ensure that the plan is carried out effectively. We will help you in choosing the executors of the plan.
- Designating beneficiaries: Choosing your beneficiaries is an important part of your overall estate plan. This step involves identifying who will benefit and inherit your various estates. This will help ensure that they are taken care of upon your passing.
- Tax planning considerations: When you are making an estate plan, you want to consider the taxes that your beneficiaries may face. We will help you make an estate plan that minimizes the amount of taxes that they will pay.
- How to protect your estate: We look into ways that you can protect your assets and investments in the long term. Without this, your assets may be lost before being inherited by your beneficiaries.
- Healthcare considerations: Your estate plan will also involve choosing who will make decisions for you in the event that something happens to your mental or physical health. You will need to choose someone you can trust to make the best decisions and act in your best interest.
- Distributing your assets: Your estate plan will ultimately ensure that your assets are distributed EXACTLY as you intend. No one will acquire what is not theirs, and no one will be missed or overlooked.