Investing can become a tricky process. There is a lot at risk when making an investment. Investment planning is needed to ensure that you choose the suitable investment to go with your financial goals, objectives, and risk tolerance. There are three main objectives when it comes to investment planning.
1. The growth of the amount invested
2. The safety of the money invested
3. Income generation from the investment.
There are ancillary goals that come with an investment plan, such as tax minimization and liquidity of the investment. There are various types of investments available today. They can be in the form of cash, bonds, stocks, alternatives, and properties. With the funds that you have, we can help you invest in the places that best serve you to help you achieve your desired goals and objectives.
Importance of Investment Planning
An investment plan is all about the results. You reap what you sow, and with an effective investment plan, you will realize desired goals. You don’t have to be a millionaire to invest. The little that you have can be invested and the profits can help you make additional investments in the future.
Your investment plan needs to look at how your money will grow, the payment you will make for that growth, and the ease and comfort you will have in the journey of reaping all your rewards. Investment requires patience and investing without a plan can lead to a lot of problems and financial losses.
What We Can Do For You
We are a team that puts a lot of effort into investment planning. We use the below parameters in articulating your investment plan.
- Market timing doesn’t work.
- Creating and preserving wealth needs diversification
- Focus on the long-term. Don’t get distracted by the short-term diversions.
- Investment is not only about money-making. It can help you achieve your financial goals.
Here is a preview of what our Investment Planning service covers:
- Understanding all your financial goals: As earlier mentioned, your financial goals are woven into the investment plan. We will get to know you and all your goals, including financial strategies and how your investment plan will come into place. We will look at your short, medium, and long-term goals and all your financial objectives. We will then make a comprehensive investment plan in line with all those objectives.
- Analyze a point-in-time snapshot: Before anything happens with your investment plan, it is vital to know where you are in the present. We look at your savings and your portfolio to understand your current investment position. This step doesn’t only help you in the long term but can be helpful immediately. There are actions that can be taken immediately that can cut your losses in a sinking investment or leverage some profit-harvesting and selling opportunities in high success investments that you currently own. We can also change asset allocation in your retirement plan to get the benefits of tax-deferred growth.
- Proposing investment strategy: As a financial advisor in East Brunswick, we will propose an investment strategy. We will use all the information that we have in hand about you, your investment goals, and your financial objectives in making an investment strategy . This may be accomplished by building upon your existing portfolio or proposing a set of cost-effective, tax-efficient, age-appropriate, risk-averse investments that are aligned with your personal financial goals.
- Implementing the plan: From there, we will implement the plan. Our plans are dynamic and can morph over time. We know that there are several changes that happen in the investment world, and we will keep on modifying the plan to fit in into your goals. If your goals change, we will change the plan accordingly. We will guide you wholly with whatever changes are needed in the plan and implement changes when appropriate.
- Watching over your investments: Investment climates are constantly changing, and we will monitor all those changes to ensure that your assets are secure. We are always monitoring your investment to ensure that they are in line with your objectives and financial goals.
- Consult, advice, and counsel: As your financial advisor in East Brunswick, we look to maintain a healthy relationship. Communication is vital, and whenever you need consultation, advice, and counseling based on your investment and investment plans, we will be there for you. We will always keep you informed and advise you of proposed changes and anticipated risks based on the investment climate. More importantly, we will always keep you informed on any opportunities arising.