INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of the Website, Market Domination Specialists will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
A. Information Collected From You
As you use the Website, Market Domination Specialists will collect personal information when you:
- Complete our financial readiness quiz: If you complete our financial readiness quiz, we will collect your email address to send you and the selected financial advisor with a copy of the results.
- Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have.
- Request a quote: If you request a quote, we will collect your email address and telephone number. We use this personal information to communicate with you and to fulfill your request to learn more on a financial or retirement plan or insurance.
- Schedule a consultation: To schedule your consultation with a financial advisor, we will collect your name, email address, and telephone number. We use this personal information to communicate with you, manage your consultation, and refer you to a financial advisor.
Market Domination Specialists may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you, to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide, Market Domination Specialists also collects information via cookies as you use the Website. This information includes your:
- Usage information: Information about your interaction with the Website, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address.
- Device information: Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, we use necessary, performance, and analytics cookies. We use the collected information to: (i) conduct analytics to improve the Website and enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Website; (iii) diagnose and repair errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; and (iv) remember your preferences.
- Within Market Domination Specialists: Where necessary, Market Domination Specialists will share your personal information within Market Domination Specialists to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With financial advisors: When you elect to schedule a consultation, we will need to connect you to a local financial advisor. In doing so, we will share your contact information with the local financial advisor so the local financial advisor can contact you to provide the requested financial and investment services.
- With service providers: Market Domination Specialists will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on Market Domination Specialists’ behalf in connection with the Website. These service providers include our IT support and email provider.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that Market Domination Specialists enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of Market Domination Specialists, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, Market Domination Specialists would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. Market Domination Specialists would also share your personal information with third parties if Market Domination Specialists undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes: Market Domination Specialists shares your personal information where legally required, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from Market Domination Specialists by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that Market Domination Specialists will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
Market Domination Specialists implements and maintains reasonable security measures to protect the personal information Market Domination Specialists collects and maintains. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and Market Domination Specialists is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information collected from you.
The Website are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
Market Domination Specialists, LLC
260 Knowles Ave., Suite 334
Southampton PA 18966
(877) 204-2739 x 149