Last revised: August 9, 2021
These terms set forth legally binding terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all additional terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to any portion of these Term, do not access or use the Website
- Use and Restrictions. Subject to these Terms, Market Domination Specialists grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, personal, limited license to use and access the Website. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the restrictions in these Terms. You are prohibited from using the Website: (i) for any unlawful purpose; (ii) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (iii) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (iv) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (v) to cause or launch any programs, spiders, robots, or scripts or other automatic or manual devices or processes for the purpose of extracting, scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website, or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Website; (vi) to attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Website, or the related systems, servers, or networks; (vii) for resale, time-sharing or other similar purposes; (viii) to stalk, harass or harm another individual; (ix) to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (x) to use any portion of the Website in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us or any other person or entity; or (xi) to decompile, reverse engineer, jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, disassemble the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software that enables or underlies the Website, except as may be permitted by applicable law. Market Domination Specialists reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Market Domination Specialists will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Website or any part thereof.
- Convenience and Information. The Website is provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Market Domination Specialists does not warrant or represent that: (i) any materials, documents, recommendations, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video, and any other information provided from or on the Website (collectively, the “Website Content”) is accurate or complete; (ii) the Website Content is up-to-date or current; (iii) Market Domination Specialists has any obligation to update any Website Content; (iv) the Website Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (v) the Website Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (vi) your access to the Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; or (vii) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Website is accurate or complete.
- Financial Disclaimer. Nothing on the Website constitutes professional and/or financial advice and Market Domination Specialists is not a financial advisor. Your use of the Website or Website Content does not create a fiduciary relationship between you and Market Domination Specialists. The Website and Website Content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell securities or other financial instruments. The Website and Website Content are current only as of the date specified and does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of matters discussed or the law relating thereto. All Website Content is general in nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. To make the best financial decision that suits your own needs, you must conduct your own research and seek the advice of a licensed financial advisor if necessary. Market Domination Specialists does not claim or represent that any particular recommendation or other Website Content is appropriate or suitable for you. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Website Content. All investments involve some form of risk and there is no guarantee that you will be successful in making, saving, or investing money; nor is there any guarantee that you won’t experience any loss. You are solely responsible for your reliance on the Website and Website Content and agree that Market Domination Specialists will have no responsibility for any such reliance.
- User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Website, including the submission of feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions. We do not claim ownership in your User Content. However, by submitting any User Content, you hereby grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to Market Domination Specialists an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and fully-paid license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content in any manner Market Domination Specialists deems appropriate. You will not have or obtain any rights in or to any form, media, or technology incorporating any of your User Content. You agree that you will not submit to Market Domination Specialists any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. You further acknowledge that Market Domination Specialists will be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise. You are solely responsible for your User Content and assume all risks associated with your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of User Content that personally identifies you or a third party. Market Domination Specialists cannot guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person.
- Intellectual Property. Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets in the Website and Website Content are owned by Market Domination Specialists. Neither these Terms, nor your access to the Website, transfers to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Market Domination Specialists reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND MARKET DOMINATION SPECIALISTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Market Domination Specialists (and its employees, service providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, and agents) from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your violation of these Terms; (ii) your use of the Website or Website Content; (iii) your violation of applicable law or regulations; (iv) your User Content; and (v) your willful misconduct. Market Domination Specialists reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Market Domination Specialists. Market Domination Specialists will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MARKET DOMINATION SPECIALISTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT, EVEN IF MARKET DOMINATION SPECIALISTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR BUSINESS, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use and access the Website. We may suspend or terminate your right to use the Website at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Website in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your right to access and use the Website will terminate immediately. Market Domination Specialists will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on any right arising out of, these Terms that cannot be resolved amicably will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You willingly and expressly agree that any dispute under these Terms must be brought in a court located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and by these Terms, you submit to and unconditionally accept the jurisdiction of those courts.
- Age Restriction. You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into these Terms, and abide by and comply with these Terms.
- Electronic Communications. By using the Website, you consent to receive electronic communications from Market Domination Specialists unless you follow applicable opt-out procedures. Market Domination Specialists will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- Third Party Links. The Website may include links content provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is provided for your convenience and information only. Third Party Content is not under the control of Market Domination Specialists and Market Domination Specialists is not responsible for any Third Party Content. The inclusion of Third Party Content does not imply endorsement, affiliation, partnership, or sponsorship by Market Domination Specialists. Use of any Third Party Content is at your own risk.
- Local Laws. Market Domination Specialists makes no representation that the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The Website may be subject to United States export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. you agree not to export, re-export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any United States technical data acquired from the Website, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Market Domination Specialists regarding your use of and access to the Website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terns shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Changes. Market Domination Specialists may revise these Terms or the Website, or stop providing the Website at any time and without notice to you. Market Domination Specialists encourages you to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the top of these Terms). Your continued access or use of the Website after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
- Contact. For questions on these Terms, please contact us:
Market Domination Specialists, LLC
260 Knowles Ave., Suite 334
Southhampton, PA 18966
(877) 204-2739 x 149